Who sang the song Billing Npayan-Ahun nimi?
Well, the upcoming Artist is Obaflow – the sensational fast rising Yoruba rapper. Obaflow went viral through one of his latest Singles titled Billing Npayan- “Ahun nimi”.
What’s the meaning of Billing Npayan- or Ahun nini?
Billing Npayan means Bills kill while Ahun nimi means I’m stingy. Ahun nimi song is currently trending with the Stingy men Association Membership, a subtle fight for women extortionists in asking for money from guys that has gotten acceptance from top Nigerian Celebrities like Donjazzy who calls or fames himself as the grand patron of the Association.
Well, here are 8 things to know about Obaflow.
- Name: What’s Obaflow’s real Name? Well, His real name is Ismail Saheed Oriade Adewale Obafolarin.
2 Age: Obaflow is a young man. He was born on October 9th 1997 to Mr Ismail Lukman and Mrs. Ismail Folashade at Ikirun town, Osun State.
- Hometown: Where did Obaflow come from? – Simply put, Obaflow is a proud Indigene of Ikirun town in Osun state where he grew up and started his Music career. Ikirun town is after Osogbo, the state capital while heading to Offa/Ilorin in Kwara state.
- Education: Obaflow started his Educational Journey from Bamidele Kiddies School, Eweta Ikirun, Osun State Nigeria, for his primary School Education before moving to St Micheal Grammar school in 2011, and later to Orimolade Secondary School Iragbiji Road, Ikirun Osun – State, Nigeria following the merging of Schools by Governor Aregbesola Administration.
- Music Career: Obaflow started developing interest in Music at early age and started rapping like Dagrin in the hood, at Ikirun and often engage in Music Contests. He moved to the city of Osogbo 2014 after Secondary School and get signed under a small Record label called Focus Records, till he started his on Record label called TGRB Nation at 17. Obaflow also called Obaflow Agbaawo had dropped up to 30 singles so far, including the current Billing Npayan- Ahun nimi.
- Musical Recognition: Obaflow had released many songs in the past and recently dropped Ise Kan, Oromi need Adura and then Ahun nimi dropped on 31st December 2020, which gave him the Musical recognition and 2021 looks promising for Obaflow.
- Mentor in the Industry: As a Yoruba rapper, he looks up to O King Olamide baddo as someone he will love to grow up to be like and work with. He also look forward to the likes of Davido, Nairamarley, Zlartan, WizKid and other top Nigerian Hip hop artistes- for collaborations.
- Followers: Obaflow’s as at January 15th 2021 has recorded not less than 700k streaming on Audiomack and had reached 10,000 followers on his Instagram accounts with top Instsgram influencers like Olamide, Lawyer Kunle and others playing around the song Ahun nimi for skits making.
I had this Yoruba chat with Obaflow days ago, listen and download.
Click to Download the full song